- Place of birth: Monterey, pc. California, United States
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
- Date of Birth: July 20, 1984
- Height: 163 cm
- Weight: 56 kg
- Dimensions: 89-66-89 cm
- Marital status: single
- WEB-site: http://www.ginaaliotti.com
- 2008 Arnold Classic Bodybuilding, Fitness And Figure Contest - 1
- 2007 IFBB West Palm Beach Pro Figure - 1
- 2007 IFBB Olympia - 2
- 2007 IFBB Tournament of Champion - 1
- 2007 Arnold Classic Figure - 6
- 2006 Olympia Weekend Figure - 6
- 2006 Tournament of Champions Pro Figure Figure - 1
- 2006 California State Pro Figure Championships Figure - 4
- 2006 Shawn Ray Colorado Pro/Am Classic Figure - 7
- 2005 USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships Figure: Earned Pro Card Figure: Class D - 1
- 2005 World Gym Championships Figure: Overall Figure Figure: Class C - 1
- 2004 San Francisco Bodybuilding Championships Figure: Figure C - 1
- 2004 Border States Figure & Fitness Classic Figure: Figure B - 1
In childhood, went to the section of gymnastics, as well as fond of hip-hop and jazz. With 5 years in softball, then in high school - grass hockey.
Even in a sports environment: her father - Johnny Aliotti - deeply involved and engaged on this day, bodybuilding, and his mother kept the shop of healthy nutrition. Father and introduced to Jean bodybuilding. She trained with small dumbbells for 20 minutes every day before school. This interest intensified after graduation, because the time for team sports at Aliotti left.
In summer 2007, Gina graduated from the University of San Diego, specializing in Dietology.
Gina beginning to think about the events after the first time to hear from the father of body fitness. Preparing for his first tournament yuniorok, Gina has little or no diet, and with it became the second.
For the next statement Gina approached more seriously: train harder and eat carefully monitored. The figure of a girl changing before our eyes.
A typical day, Gina Aliotti:
Eat breakfast of eggs and oatmeal.
Went to school or work.
Returning home, check e-mail. Learning.
Cook food for tomorrow.
Relaxing before bedtime.
Of course, all day, I eat 5 times. At weekends I meet with my friends and family.
Gina trains 5 days a week and cardio 5-6 times involved.
The best part of the body: back, shoulders and buttocks
Favorite activity: mode on the shoulders, through the ups Dumbbell side.
Unloved drill: bob.